Management Mentor delivers personal, private and customized management coaching to leaders and managers like you who want better results in work and in life. We teach you and your team the fundamental management skills that most organizations aren’t providing to first-time managers.
Our management coaching is based on three core principles:
- Be Brave. As an organization focused on professional development, we believe that being brave is key to professional growth. Stepping beyond ourselves is how we grow both personally and professionally. As an organization, we take brave steps to push ourselves to what is possible.
- Be Wise. We look to develop ourselves and others beyond rote knowledge. We strive to apply and evolve knowledge to become wisdom. Wisdom is the ability to know when and how to apply our knowledge. Management as a professional is a complex reality. Striving to be wise forces us to move beyond rote decision making.
- Be Trustworthy. We earn trust every day through the decisions and actions we take. To develop managers and leaders they must trust us, our process, and our content.
Professional development within the global management community
According to a new CareerBuilder survey, more than one-quarter (26 percent) of managers said they weren’t ready to become a leader when they started managing others. Fifty-eight percent said they didn’t receive any management training. Management Mentor’s mission is to accelerate professional development within the global management community. Our vision is that all managers are prepared for management and leadership challenges throughout their career. I offer numerous ways to accomplish that development:
- Book Publishing
- Management Mentor Blog and Email Newsletter
- In-person Seminars
- Digital Seminars
- In-house corporate Seminars
- One-to-Many Coaching
- One-to-One Coaching
- In-house Coaching
I am currently not offering 1:1 or 1:Many coaching due to my current workload. However, I may offer future opportunities to meet with you in a direct management coaching relationship. If you are interested, please contact me directly via email.